The Sustainable Districts Platform (or Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari / “LTKL”) is a membership-based coalition with Kabupaten, represented by Bupati, as its members. LTKL intends to connect the dots and create impactful partnership towards sustainable jurisdiction focusing on land-use, within and between Kabupaten through innovative convening method. A ‘Sustainable Jurisdiction’ will balance environment, social and economy aspects within its policy, planning, and programs with concrete goals to (i) increase GDP of districts, (ii) alleviate poverty and (iii) moving towards zero deforestation and peat. LTKL is supported by a Partners Network which provide strategic support (in-kind and resources) and guidance to Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari through its national and direct district’s engagement. At this moment, LTKL has 12 districts as the members and 14 organization as the members. LTKL is also supported by a Secretariat team responsible to facilitate, monitor and report on LTKL strategic activities through an integrated platform. It will also be in-charge to conduct strategic research and analysis on building blocks for sustainable land-use.
One of the expected functions of LTKL is to be able to reach the regional competitiveness and facilitate the easy access of sustainable investments in the districts in collaboration with the multi-stakeholders in the districts and national level. To date, LTKL Secretariat have attempted to create a shared, safe, and innovative solution-oriented circle of discussion among its members and partners to objectively analyse progress, opportunities, and challenges in implementing sustainable vision through district leadership. It also aims to enhance interconnection between the group. For this purpose, LTKL Secretariat has constructed LTKL Communication and Outreach Strategy for the period of 2018-2030 with specific activities outlined for the period of 2019-2020, taking into account LTKL 2030 long-term development target.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To carry out the implementation of day-to-day operational duties and manage the administration related to Communication and Engagement activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Carry out effective and efficient day-to-day operation of Communication and Engagement Unit of LTKL Secretariat, which include:
- Organize email/letter, files, contact lists, timesheets, and database related to Communication and Engagement Unit to ensure the data and documents related to Communication and Engagement Unit are well-archived.
- Receive, review, and release documents requiring action from the Deputy Head of Coms and Engagement or Head of Secretariat (Acting as Deputy Head of Coms and Engagement)
- Ensure appropriateness/correctness of correspondences, report, and other documents requiring initial/signature.
- Provide assistance with administrative and logistical planning and implementation for the Units’ events including workshops, training, focus group discussions (FGD), including identifying/contacting participants.
- Handling domestic and international travel arrangements for the team and making the necessary arragement for ticket and accommodation according to applied standards and template.
- Working closely with Financial Unit of LTKL Secretariat to assist the team in managing the team financial activities, including:
- Assist the team member in developing activity budget proposals and in developing an accurate financial report for activities.
- In close coordination with finance and admin team, arrange and track payments schedule for vendors and consultants.
- Assists in verifying data and checking finance documents for completeness, mathematical accuracy and consistency.
- Manage unit’s petty cash, financial and administrative to support day to day operation.
- Support necessary administrative and logistical support in the implementation of LTKL flagship events with the aim to support the achievement of LTKL long term goals, which includes the implementation of Festival Kabupaten Lestari, General Assembly Meeting, LTKL Partnership Network Meeting and a mid-year thematic event.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum diploma degree in Business, Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative management experience, preferable with large scale international projects.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Proven ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English as well as well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skill, and ability to function well in high pressure and small team environments.
TERM OF OFFER :
1. Contract Period
The position is expected to start immediately. Contract duration covers the period of May 2022 – May 2023. Extendable based on performance evaluation and program needs.
S/he will report on weekly basis to the Head of Secretariat as the acting of the Deputy Head of Communication and Engagement.
3. Duty Station
The candidate will be stationed in Jakarta, with travel is necessary based on the needs to the relevant districts.
HOW TO APPLY :
Send the application for the positions before 6 May 2022 to email@example.com with subject “Assistant to Coms and Engagement Unit”, which must include (i) a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements, (ii) a detailed curriculum vitae, and (iii) a list of three references and their contacts and (iv) expected salary.
Administrative, budget management
Full Time Staff